Complete Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
Classic Aviation, LLC, is an FAA-Certified Repair Station #C3VR730J.
- Metal Repair and Fabrications
- Aircraft Engine Exchanges and Repairs
- Single Engine, Multi-Engine Through Light Turbine and Jet
- Aircraft Parts Sales
- Troubleshooting and Repair of Avionics and Electrical Problems
- Powerflow Exhaust Dealer
- DepotStar AOA Systems Dealer
- Inspections: Annual, 100-Hour, and Progressive
- Pitot-Static, Transponder and Encoder Inspections
Classic Aviation offers complete aircraft maintenance, from general preventive maintenance to annual/100-hour inspections, aircraft modifications, metal fabrications and repairs, avionics installations and parts sales. We welcome owner-assisted annuals.
Set up an appointment directly with Kyle London, Maintenance Manager, by email at:
Call (540) 234-0226
Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday Through Friday